Terms of Service
Accepting the Terms
These Terms of Service ("Terms") are a legal agreement between Vudya Oyun Yazılım Ticaret A.Ş. ("Wudya" or "we") and yourself ("you") that governs your use of games and applications offered by Wudya and accessed through third party web sites.
By accessing or using Wudya game or application (“Service”), you agree that you have read, understood, and accept to be bound by the Terms. Wudya reserves the right, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. If you do not agree to the Terms, do not use the Service.
Subject to your acceptance of these Terms, Wudya grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license to use and display the Service and related software (excluding source and object code) for your personal (or household) non-commercial use by any machine(s) of which you are the primary user. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose, or to copy or distribute the content of the Service except as specifically allowed in this agreement.
Users are responsible for periodically viewing the Terms. Your continued use of the Service after a change or update has been made will constitute your acceptance to the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms your only remedy is to discontinue your use of the Service and cancel any accounts you have made using the Service.
Your use of the Service is conditioned upon your compliance with these Terms and any use of the Service in violation of these Terms will be regarded as an infringement of Wudya’s copyrights in and to the Service.
If you violate the Terms, Wudya reserves the right to issue you a warning regarding the violation or immediately terminate or suspend any or all accounts you have created using the Service. You agree that Wudya need not provide you notice before terminating or suspending your account(s), but it may do so.
Wudya reserves the right to refuse any user access to the Services without notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, a violation of the Terms.
You agree that Wudya may discontinue the Service or change the content of the Service at any time, for any reason, with or without notice to you, without liability.
You declare that you are 13 years old or older. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you declare that your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise specified in writing, all materials that are part of the Service (including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement) are protected by law from unauthorized use. The entire contents of the Service are copyrighted under the Republic of Turkey copyright laws and/or similar laws of other jurisdictions. Wudya, the Wudya logos, and all game names are trademarks of Wudya and may not be used without the express written permission of Wudya.
You agree that no materials that are part of the Service may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, or otherwise exploited without Wudya's express prior written permission, except that the foregoing does not apply to your own User Content (as defined below) that you legally post on the Site. All other uses of copyrighted material, including any derivative use, require express prior written permission from Wudya. Any reproduction or redistribution of materials not in accordance with these Terms is expressly prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Wudya remains the owner of right, title, and interest, including copyrights and other intellectual property rights, in and to all materials posted on the Services by Wudya. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Service, downloading material from or uploading material to the Service, purchasing any virtual goods or any derivative works thereof.
Wudya grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited scope license to use the Service solely for the purpose of viewing and using the applicable Services and for no other purpose whatsoever. Your license to use the Services is limited by these Terms.
All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions ("Ideas") disclosed, submitted, or offered to Wudya in connection with the use of the Service shall be the exclusive property of Wudya. You agree that unless otherwise prohibited by law Wudya may use, sell, exploit and disclose the Ideas in any manner, without restriction and without compensation to you.
Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods
The Service may include an opportunity to purchase virtual, in-game currency ("Virtual Currency") including, but not limited to coins, cash or points, that may require you to pay a fee using "real money" to obtain the Virtual Currency if you are a legal adult in your country of residence. The Service may also include virtual, in-game digital items (“Virtual Goods”) that may be purchased from Wudya for “real world” money or for Virtual Currency. Virtual Currency can never be redeemed for real money, real goods, or any other item of monetary value from Wudya or any other party. You understand that you have no right or title in the virtual in game items or Virtual Currency.
Your purchase of Virtual Currency is final and is not refundable, exchangeable, transferable, except in Wudya's sole discretion. You may not purchase, sell, or exchange Virtual Currency outside the Service. Doing so is a violation of the Terms and may result in termination of your account with the Service and/or legal action.
Other than a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to use the Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency in the Service, you have no right or title in or to any such Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency appearing or originating in the Service, or any other attributes associated with use of the Service or stored within the Service.
Wudya retains the right to modify, manage, control and/or eliminate Virtual Currency and/or Virtual Goods at its sole discretion. Prices and availability of virtual in game goods are subject to change without notice.
Transfers of Virtual Currencies and Virtual Goods are strictly prohibited except where explicitly authorized within the Service. Outside of the game, you may not buy or sell any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods for “real world” money or otherwise exchange items for value. Any attempt to do so is in violation of these Terms and may result in a lifetime ban from Wudya Service and possible legal action.
You agree that all sales of Virtual Goods and Currencies are final. No refunds will be given, except in our sole and absolute discretion. All Virtual Goods and Currencies are forfeited if your account is terminated or suspended for any reason, in Wudya's sole and absolute discretion, or if Wudya discontinues providing the Service.
The Service may invite you to chat or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums and other functionality and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute or broadcast content and materials to Wudya and/or to or via the Service, including, without limitation, text, writings, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions or personally identifiable information or other material (collectively "User Content"). Any material you transmit to Wudya will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
You agree that you are willingly publishing the content on the Service using technology and tools provided by Wudya. You understand and agree that you may not distribute, sell, transfer or license this content and/or application in any manner, in any country, or on any social network or other medium without the explicit written permission of Wudya. You grant Wudya the right to act as an agent on your behalf as operator of the application.
Any data, text, graphics, photographs and their selection and arrangement, (hereinafter "User Content") uploaded to the Service are subject, whether in whole or in part, to unlimited commercial, non-commercial and/or promotional use by Wudya. Text, graphics, and photographs are uploaded by you and are the sole responsibility of the person from whom the User Content originated. Thus, users are responsible, and Wudya is not responsible for any files users upload, post, or otherwise make available. Wudya may or may not regulate User Content and does not guarantee the accuracy, quality, or integrity of any User Content posted via the Wudya application. By using Service, you acknowledge and accept that you may be exposed to material you find offensive or objectionable. You agree that Wudya will not under any circumstances be liable for any User Content, including, but not limited to, errors in any User Content, or any loss or damage incurred by use of the User Content.
You grant to Wudya the unrestricted, unconditional, unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual fully-paid and royalty-free right and license to host, use, copy, distribute, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, sublicense, display, perform, transmit, publish, broadcast, modify, make derivative works from, retitle, reformat, translate, archive, store, cache or otherwise exploit in any manner whatsoever, all or any portion of your User Content to which you have contributed, for any purpose whatsoever, in any and all formats; on or through any and all media, software, formula or medium now known or hereafter known; and with any technology or devices now known or hereafter developed and to advertise, market and promote same.
Wudya has no obligation to accept, display, review, monitor, or maintain any User Content. Wudya reserves the right to delete User Content from the Service without notice for any reason at any time. Wudya may move, re-format, edit, alter, distort, remove or refuse to exploit User Content without notice to you and without liability; provided.
The Wudya Service may provide communication channels such as forums, communities, or chat areas ("Communication Channels") designed to enable you to communicate with other Service users. Wudya has no obligation to monitor these communication channels but it may do so and reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Channels and to remove any materials, at any time, with or without notice for any reason, at its sole discretion. Wudya may also terminate or suspend your access to any Communication Channels at any time, without notice, for any reason. You acknowledge that chats, postings, or materials posted by users on the Communication Channels are neither endorsed nor controlled by Wudya, and these communications should not be considered reviewed or approved by Wudya. Wudya will not under any circumstances by liable for any activity within Communication Channels.
You agree that all your communications with the Communication Channels are public, and thus you have no expectation of privacy regarding your use of the Communication Channels. Wudya is not responsible for information that you choose to share on the Communication Channels, or for the actions of other users.
You agree that your use of the Service shall be lawful and that you will comply with the usage rules. In furtherance of the foregoing, and as an example and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Service in order to:
• post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate information that is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable
• defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone, hatefully, racially, ethnically or, in a reasonable person's view, otherwise offensive or objectionable
• upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Service or other users' computers
• violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity)
• attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other members
• improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to Wudya
• engage in any commercial activities, including, without limitation, any attempt to raise money for anyone or advertise or promote a product, service, website, pyramid scheme or other multi-tiered marketing scheme
• develop, distribute, or publicly inform other members of "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications in violation of the applicable License Agreements
• exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage
• violate any applicable laws or regulations, or promote or encourage any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Service
• reverse engineer, decompile, reverse assemble, modify or attempt to discover any software (source code or object code) that the Service create to generate web pages or any software or other products or processes accessible through the Service;
• upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats ("gifs"), 1x1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware," "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms");
• except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use or launch, develop or distribute any automated system, including, without limitation, any spider, robot (or "bot"), cheat utility, scraper or offline reader that accesses the Service, or use or launch any unauthorized script or other software;
• cover or obscure any notice, banner or advertisement on the Service;
• disguise the source of your User Content or other information you submit to the Service or use tools which anonymize your internet protocol address (e.g. anonymous proxy) to access the Service;
• interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the Service or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Service, Collaborative Content or the User Content;
• sell the Service or any part thereof including but not limited to Virtual Goods or Virtual Currency, user accounts and access to them in exchange for real currency or items of monetary value; or
• engage in cheating or any other activity deemed by Wudya to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service.
Disclaimers and Limitations
You agree that your use of the Service shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Wudya, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implies, in connection with the website and your use thereof including implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement, accuracy, authority, completeness, usefulness, and timeliness.
Wudya makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content of the Service, of the content of any sites linked to the Service and assumes no liability or responsibility for any
• errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content
• personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Service
• any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein
• any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service
• any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Service by any third party
• any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service.
In no event will Wudya, its directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, be liable to you or any third person for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever including any lost profits or lost data arising from your use of the Service or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from the Service, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Wudya has been advised of the possibility of these damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that Wudya shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
You agree to indemnify and hold Wudya, and each of its directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of or in connection with
• your use of and access to the Service
• your violation of any term of these Terms of Service
• your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right
• any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party
• any Content you post or share on or through the Service
Wudya operates and controls the Service from its office in Turkey. Wudya makes no representation that the Service is appropriate or available in other locations. The information provided on the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Wudya to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Service from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
By visiting or using the Service, you agree that the laws of Republic of Turkey, without regard to principles of conflict of laws and regardless of your location, will govern these Terms of Service and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Wudya. Any claim or dispute between you and Wudya that arises in whole or in part from your use of the Service shall be decided exclusively by a court of Ankara, Turkey.
Wudya reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of Wudya following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
These Terms contain the entire understanding of you and Wudya, and supersede all prior understandings of the parties hereto relating to the subject matter hereof, and cannot be changed or modified by you except as posted on the Service by Wudya.
You And Wudya Agree That Any Cause Of Action Arising Out Of Or Related To The Service Must Commence Within One (1) Year After The Cause Of Action Accrues. Otherwise, Such Cause Of Action Is Permanently Barred.